If you're a mom with kids under the age of 5, your life on the weekends likely revolves around car naps. Between needing to make one happen, to trying to avoid one at all costs, they seem to be one of the #1 water cooler mom topics.
And here are the 10 reasons why they drive me crazy.
10. Even a 5 minute one will ruin any chance of a decent nap at home later.
9. There is nothing you can do to stop them. Trust me, I once tried to hold my son's eyes open.
8. A car napper can somehow sleep through a lively debate with your front seat passenger, but will startle awake the moment the car stops moving.
7. They always happen when you have to pee.
6. Your kid will never look cuter and sweeter than when deep in one.
5. Your child will always wake from one FAMISHED, and you just ate all their snacks.
4. You will totally freak out over the strange positions in which their heads fall.
3. They cause you to drive miles in the wrong direction just to hit up a drive thru.
2. They rarely happen when you want one.
1. They force you to spend an unhealthy amount of time parked in a random church parking lot perusing through Facebook.
Hey, don't forget about our free event next week for Mom Entrepreneurs! Sign up to grab a spot and come share your story with some fellow mom-preneurs!